Micro Pedi Power Pedicure Device is a great hard skin remover for those who prefer power and performance over portability and lightweight design. It’s the best selling Micro Pedi on the market and also Editors’ Choice of PediReviews, and you can find in this review why.
What we like
- Powerful performance
- Great on very rough skin
- No need for batteries
- Safety stop mechanism
What we don’t like
- Not portable
- More expensive than competiton
Thick and rough skin on a person’s feet can truly make a person feel self-conscious and embarrassed. Dark calluses, cracked skin on toes, and uneven tones not only mar the appearance of a person’s feet, but they can also be painful on a daily basis. With a powerful pedi like Micro Pedi Power, a foot can be restored so that the skin is smooth and beautiful.
What are you buying?
The Micro Pedi Power is a strong handheld pedicure device that features anti-bacterial mineral rollers that spin rapidly around. These rollers work in a safe and effective way to buff off coarse skin, allowing beautiful and silky smooth skin to be revealed.
- Weight: 340 g
- Power: Corded
- Speed: Single speed
- Removable Head: No
- Rollers Included: 2x Extra Coarse (anti-bacterial)
How easy is it to use?
This particular device is very easy to use. Emjoi is renowned for having very intuitive devices that are ready to go as soon as you pull them out of the box. With this particular Micro Pedi Power, you simply need to plug it in, make sure that you have some sort of bin or towel below you to catch the skin shavings, and turn it on.
The rollers will spin rapidly when you turn it on. Once they start spinning, all you need to do is gently press them against your foot. You can apply a little bit of pressure, however the rollers will stop if you apply too much.
What accessories are included?
This Micro Pedi Power by Emjoi features a fully corded pedicure device that has a three prong plug. It also comes with an additional anti-bacterial roller, a cleaning brush, an adapter, and a manual.
Key features of Micro Pedi Power
- Powerful – the cord allows this Micro Pedi to truly pull on the exact amount of power it needs to spin the rollers at the maximum speed. Unlike battery powered pedis, which often decrease in power due to weaker batteries or lack of a charge, this will remain at full power at all times.
- No more batteries – strong pedis that can actually remove thick callouses on your feet simply run through batteries like nothing. With this option, you’ll never have to deal with a battery change again!
- Safety stop mechanism – much like the other Emjoi pedis, this Micro Pedi Power also features a safety feature which stops the rollers when too much pressure is applied.
- Not portable – due to the cord you are restricted to a certain length from the plug. For anyone looking for more freedom, a cordless option is the best bet.
- More expensive – as this is the power version, this is also slightly more expensive than the battery operated pedi devices from Emjoi. At thirty-plus pounds, you’ll find that this is at the top of the price range as opposed to battery options at around ten pounds cheaper.
Anything else you should know?
This is a powerful corded Micro Pedi device from Emjoi that features a long cord with a three prong plug. It also has a handle that measures just under six inches which is perfect for those who are not very flexible. Another key feature is that this is an open roller pedi, meaning that you will have to have something under you during use to prevent your skin flakes from going everywhere.
Overall this is a favourite for individuals who want a strong and reliable pedi device to buff away troublesome skin on their feet. Despite being attached to a cord, this device is very powerful and will allow you to use it as frequently as you want without having to change a battery, worry about charge, or stress again. For those who do not mind the cord, you will end up saving money overall with this pedi due to never having to fuss with batteries.
Still undecided? Please have a look at the comparison of the best hard skin removers that we tested.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: Click here for today’s price
Emjoi Micro Pedi Power Review
Micro Pedi Power will be favourite hard skin remover for those who who want a strong and reliable pedi device and don’t care that much about portability and lightweight design.