For years, Scholl has been known as one of the most trusted brands of footcare products. It was founded by William Mathias Scholl, a podiatrist who was based in Chicago, USA. He established the company in 1906, and until the present time, the brand continues to expand its market all over the world.
There are now more than 1000 Scholl footcare products, and these are noted for their excellent quality that meet the demands of people worldwide.
How to use Scholl Pedi
If you are looking to have smoother, softer and healthier feet, then you may want to consider getting a pedicure right at the comfort of your own home. Scholl makes this possible with its Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover.
This product is easy to use and effective in removing hard and dry skin on your feet. In a matter of minutes, you can get the kind of results you want – even when you have no prior experience giving yourself a pedicure.
The following are the different steps in using this pedi electric hard skin remover by Scholl.
1. Getting started
- After washing and drying your feet thoroughly, you are ready to give yourself a quick and relaxing home pedicure.
- The first thing you need to do is to prepare the device by inserting the roller and making sure that it is positioned securely and properly engaged.
- Then, place the batteries in the special compartment before turning the device on.
- The most important thing is the roller head must be attached tightly since the unit will not function as expected without it.
2. Operating the unit
- To begin, turn the unit on after you have securely positioned the roller in its right place.
- Twist the silver ring gently to the left side while allowing the roller head to glide smoothly over the area on your foot that is hard and dry.
- The gliding movement helps ex-foliate the skin in a quick and painless manner.
- However, you should only use the roller head on dry and hard skin, and be sure to apply gentle pressure only to prevent the unit from stopping unnecessarily.
3. Exfoliating the skin
- Make sure that regular and gentle movements of the roller head are made over the dead skin.
- Apply medium or light pressure as required, focusing more on dry areas.
- Since the unit comes with a safety stop built into the system, you are not running the risk of applying intense pressure on your foot.
- Just continue with the slow, precise and regular passes until you notice that the skin is already soft and smooth to the touch.
- In case the skin appears to be sore or feels painful, turn the unit off and allow your foot to rest.
- After using the electric hard skin remover, be sure to rinse your feet with lukewarm water.
- This will help remove dead skin while keeping your feet clean after the pedicure.
- Do not forget to dry your feet and in-between toes with soft cloth.
- Lastly, massage your feet with a specially formulated foot cream or balm to keep them moisturised and supple.
Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi: reviews from actual customers
Hard and dry skin on your feet is not attractive at all. What’s more, you may find it embarrassing wearing sandals and showing off your feet when the skin is all cracked, dry and anything but smooth.
Fortunately, you can smoothen the edges and get rid of hard skin by using a special tool designed for these purposes. Find out if the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi is just what you need, or if you are better off with other products out in the market.
If you want to read our own review of this product, click here. If you want to know what customers say, read below.
Overview of the Velvet Smooth Express Pedi by Scholl
Scholl has introduced the Velvet Smooth Express pedi, which is intended to make your feet smooth and silky in minutes. Even after using the tool once, you can expect to reap great benefits and improvement.
It works by buffing away and exfoliating hard skin, thanks to its easy-to-use roller head that scrubs hard skin gently with each rotation. Since the skin on this part of your body is particularly thicker and more prone to dryness, then it only makes perfect sense that you use the right tool designed specifically for exfoliating skin on your feet.
The Velvet Smooth Express Pedi – according to product users
What do actual product users have to say about this electric velvet smooth pedi by Scholl? Based on more than 7,000 reviews at Amazon.co.uk, the product has been rated an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars. Moreover, more than two thirds of these users gave the product 5 stars as they were impressed with its performance, features, ease of use and overall value for their money.
According to those who have tried this product, the following are among the impressive features they enjoyed about it.
1. Hassle-Free unpacking
What people loved most about this product is the ease in taking it out of the box. There is no problem with the assembly because all that needs to be done is to place the AA batteries in the dedicated slot, turn gently the silver ring located on the handle, and you are ready to get started.
2. Simple to use
There are no intricate steps to do before you start using the product since you can begin exfoliating even without pre-soaking your feet. Simply position the roller head against the area that needs to be scrubbed, press lightly and move in a circular motion. In seconds, you will notice fine white dust flying off, which reveals more supple skin that is smooth to the touch.
3. Ergonomic design
Aside from its basic functions, the handle is also noted for its outstanding ergonomics, which makes it a breeze to use. It even comes with a long handle, so people who have mobility issues including pregnant women, elderly and people with disability will not encounter any problems with this device.
However, this product has some limitations that other people have encountered. For instance, there were a few customers who complained that the device produced a bit of a noise, as compared to other brands. They also disliked the dust flying all over as dry skin was scrubbed away.
In addition to this one concern, some people were also not convinced about having to pay almost £40 for this product, which they found rather expensive for what it’s worth. Nevertheless after trying it and discovering its effects, they realised that the electric hard skin remover by Scholl offered value for their money.
To sum it all up, the Scholl electric hard skin remover meets the needs and standards of users. While there may be some flaws with this product, the benefits still outweigh its limitations. Thus, it is a product that may be worth purchasing if what matters most to you is getting the quality you expect for the price you pay.