With the summer season almost here, Scholl has decided to add a new electric pedi into its hard skin remover range – it’s called Scholl Wet and Dry Pedi. This 2016 edition is built on its successful Scholl Velvet Smooth predecessors but with a number of new features (see below).
The brand new electric dry and wet hard skin remover from Scholl is a cordless, rechargeable foot file that removes dead skin from your heels and feet and helps you show off your smooth, attractive skin. It is a simple to use, water proof device that is guaranteed to leave your feet feeling soft and smooth in between pedicures.
Is it the best electric hard skin remover on the market at the moment? After two months of using it, I think it is. Read more to learn why.
Scholl Pedi Wet & Dry review
What I like
- Professional pedicure results
- Recharegable, wet & dry feature
- Easy to clean
- Beautifully smooth skin
What I don’t like
- Can be somewhat noisy
- Only one roller included
What are you buying?
This new Scholl foot file has great features ideal for use in both wet and dry conditions. Most notably, it is cordless, rechargeable, water proof and allows you to choose between two speeds available.
You can forget about having to change batteries every now and then like with the old Scholl pedis. This device will charge fully in three hours (the first charging usually takes this long) after which it can file non-stop for well over 20 minutes (10 minutes for each feet is more than sufficient time). It has two silver plates that need to be aligned to the charging dock in order for it to charge. During charging it has a blinking green light which becomes steady as soon as it is full. It is cordless, so you only need to place it in its docking station for it to charge.
You can now enjoy the frill of personal pedicure with this waterproof Scholl device at the comfort of your bath tub or shower. It is expertly designed to suit your preference of use either on dry or wet skin. In my experience, the results are not in either way compromised and you can be assured of soft and beautiful feet with each treatment. The big advantage of using the pedi on wet skin is that you avoid most of the mess that removing off the dead skin involves.
This waterproof foot file also gives you the option to choose from between two filing speeds depending largely on the condition of your feet. The low gentle speed is great on dry feet while the high intensive alternative is best suited for use on wet skin. The high speed also does well to remove coarse skin with impressive ease.
- Weight: 250g
- Power: Rechargeable, cordless
- Speed: Two speed
- Removable Head: No
- Rollers Included: 1x Wet & Dry
How easy is it to use?
The Wet & Dry foot file by Scholl is simple to use and requires no technical skills whatsoever. It can in fact be fun to use and demands little pressure application and minimal twisting and turning to remove the hard coarse skin on the heels. The fact that you can use it in the shower makes it even more convenient because it enables an effortless attempt to experience great foot care.
What accessories are included?
Once you have purchased the foot file, you should expect a number of things in the package. These include a charging dock, rechargeable foot file, cable, new dry and wet roller head as well as a plug.
Key features of Scholl Pedi Wet and Dry
- Professional pedicure results – this dry and wet foot file by Scholl guarantees excellent results and you can comfortably maintain soft and beautiful feet between your pedicures.
- Beautifully smooth skin with every use – you can treat your feet to a wonderful effortless revelation of soft attractive skin on your feet with every use.
- Effortless convenience – the convenience of this device cannot be understated. Most especially because it is cordless and ideal for use on both wet and dry feet which makes it flexible for use. It’s also one of few rechareable electric pedis on the market.
- Rechargeable – in line with recent trends, this device is recharcheable and you don’t need to buy new batteries every time you want to use it.
- Noise – the device can be somewhat noisy.
- Only one roller – unlike some of its competitors, it comes with only one roller included, so if you prefer different coarseness, you need to order new rollers separately.
Anything else you should know?
You should be careful and charge the device in dry conditions only as a safety precaution. I don’t need to emphasise just how dangerous electrocution can be.
What customers think
The customer reviews that I found on internet are overwhelmingly positive (see what other customers think) and people are generally very happy with the product and its features.
Look at what this lady said about Scholl Wet & Dry:
To conclude, I would advise anyone to go for the Scholl Dry and Wet foot file any day as opposed to the traditional pumice stone or electric pedi with only dry feature. Much as the same results can be achieved with a pumice stone, I have to say the rechargeable foot file is way faster and more convenient. My feet were summer ready with just one use which lasted well under 10 minutes.
If you are still undecided, please have a look how the new Scholl Wet & Dry pedi compares against other hard skin removers on the market.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: Click here for today’s price
Scholl Wet & Dry Pedi Review
Scholl Wet & Dry Pedi is a simple to use, cordless, water proof device that is guaranteed to leave your feet feeling soft and smooth in between pedicures.