Emjoi’s Micro Pedi Professional is an improved version of very successful Micro Pedi Portable and together with Micro Pedi Power it is the Emjoi’s flagship product. It comes with a number of additional features that make this premium product a great option for those who are looking for a high quality hard skin remover.
Micro Pedi Professional review
What I like
- Top quality and performance
- Beautiful design
- Cordless, rechargeable
- Great on very rough skin
What I don’t like
- Large charging base
- Quite expensive
What are you buying?
Often individuals who suffer from thick, cracked skin on the bottom of their feet find little relief in the form of creams and salves. Regardless of how many times a person attempts to soak their feet in water and apply oils to them, the rough skin will come back. Treatment methods are effective for skin on the feet that has a tendency to become thick, cracked or dry, however, unless you remove the hard skin first, there is no way to reveal the soft beautiful skin beneath. Fortunately relief can be found in the form of electric hard skin removers such as Emjoi’s Micro Pedi Professional.
When you purchase the Emjoi MICRO Pedi Professional Pedicure Device you are getting a highly professional pedi that will gently remove all of the tough skin and callouses off your feet. This is a cordless, rechargeable device that features various rollers and an ergonomic design to enable safe and effective skin removal.
- Weight: 240g
- Power: Cordless, rechargeable
- Speed: One speed
- Removable Head: No
- Rollers Included: 1x Extreme Coarse, 1x Extra Coarse
How easy is it to use?
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Professional Pedicure Device is hardly something that requires a lot of manual work to it. Once you get the package, you simply open it up, charge it, and power it on. You will immediately see the rollers spinning at the top of the device, and those are what you put against your skin to buff away the rough spots.
Once the rollers are applied to your skin, they will immediately begin buffing away all of the rough calloused areas. In no time, you’ll have beautiful soft skin that leaves your feet irresistibly touchable.
What accessories are included?
Aside from the handheld micro pedi itself, you get two anti-bacterial, micro-mineral rollers. One is extreme coarse and the other is extra coarse. You’ll also get an adapter for charging, travel pouch, cleaning brush, and charging base.
Key features of Micro Pedi Professional
- Top quality and performance – Compared to many cheap hard skin removers that are on the market, this one feels and looks top quality and is very effective on the various parts of your feet.
- Two different rollers – extreme coarse and extra coarse rollers are included for your convenience. This makes it fantastic for the first few times you are using the device and you need the extreme coarse, however simply change over to the extra coarse option when you’re just touching your feet up.
- Rechargeable – one of very few electric pedis on the market that are not battery operated.
- Beautifully designed – its size and simple controls will enable you to use it without any problem.
- Mineral not diamond – one of the biggest disappointments is that this is a mineral based pedi not a diamond based pedi. Diamond encrusted rollers tend to last a little longer based on our experience.
- Large charging base – the charging base is larger than expected taking a bit of space in your bathroom.
- Price – this is a premium Emjoi’s product and you will pay for it more than for most electric rough skin removers on the market.
Anything else you should know?
Initially, you need to charge the device for 16 hours, which seems long but is recommended by the manufacturer. Additionally, buffing dead skin off the bottom of your feet will make quite a mess, especially since this device does not have any sort of filter. Make sure to put a towel under you, or hold your feet over a bin.
Overall the Emjoi MICRO Pedi Professional Device is a very effective and high quality pedi that truly works. While it is not diamond encrusted, and it does come with a higher price tag, this is a professional device that is worth the extra money.
If you are still undecided, have a look at the comparison table of various hard skin removers that we have prepared for you.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: Discount Link
Emjoi Micro Pedi Professional Review
Emjoi’s premium pedi, Micro Pedi Professional, is a very effective and high quality hard skin remover that truly works. It offers a large number of features that are not common.