There is nothing quite as dry, rough or cracked as a hardworking man’s feet. Whether it is from daily workouts at the gym, harsh steel toe work boots, or simply from a lack of proper moisturising and care, most men’s feet are dry and covered with hard skin. Thankfully there are specially designed pedicure devices that will buff away the dry skin on a man’s foot to reveal the healthy new skin beneath.
What are you buying?
The Micro Pedi Man is a handheld battery operated pedicure device specifically designed for men’s hard rough feet. This device is a compact size for men to take with them on the go, or to store effectively in the bathroom until it is needed.
- Weight: 170g
- Power: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Speed: Single speed
- Removable Head: No
- Rollers Included: 1x Super Coarse
How easy is it to use?
This particular micro pedi is very easy to use. Emjoi understood that men did not need all of the frills and extras that a few of the other pedicure devices featured, instead men wanted something that worked right out of the box. This pedi simply needs batteries and it is set to go – all a man has to do is turn it on and press it against the skin on his feet so it can get to work!
What accessories are included?
The Micro Pedi Man by Emjoi comes with the micro pedi device itself, a cleaning brush, a manual, and one super coarse mineral roller.
Key features of Micro Pedi Man
- Great for large hands – because of the size and shape of the device, it makes it an excellent option for men with large hands.
- Excellent for tough spots – the super course roller on this really hits those tough spots that other roller heads may not even be able to grind down.
- No fuss – ready to use right out of the box with absolutely no setup to go. Simply pop in the batteries and begin removing all of the unsightly dead skin on your feet!
- Award winning – not only is this product accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association, but it’s also won awards back in 2012, 2013 and 2014 for its innovation and convenience.
- One roller – there is only one roller and it is very coarse. This makes it difficult for men who simply want to buff their feet smooth. The super coarse roller is excellent for tough spots, but can be too rough on areas where there’s not that much thick skin.
- Not diamond roller – because this is a mineral roller designed to target very tough skin, men who use it frequently will find that the rollers will wear out fairly fast.
Anything else you should know?
Always make sure that you clean out the roller with the brush after each use to prevent buildup of skin particles. Additionally, make sure that you are prepared for a cleanup as this pedi will rapidly remove course skin from your feet, however it does not have a catch to keep the skin from falling to the ground around you. Lastly, make sure that you have two AA batteries ready as this device does not come with them.
Overall this is definitely a man’s device. It works great on really tough skin, is affordable, and is zero hassle. Unfortunately the rollers wear out quite quickly with frequent use, and it only comes with one gradient on the roller, however the device overall is definitely worthwhile.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: >> Click to see today’s price
Emjoi Micro Pedi Man Review
Emjoi’s Micro Pedi Man was specifically designed for men’s hard rough feet. It works great on really tough skin, is affordable and zero hassle. Overall this is definitely a man’s device.