The focus of the Beurer FB14 Classic Foot Spa is relaxation and stress management. The unit provides bubbles, vibrating massage and warm, circulating water to wash away cares and tension at the end of a long day.
Benefits include tension relief, increased circulation, relaxation of tendons, ligaments and muscles, along with detoxification and rejuvenation of the feet. If you have foot problems, you are sure to appreciate the FB14 foot spa.
What are you buying?
This lightweight, portable foot spa in unisex orange and white is equipped with bubble massage, a vibration function, a heating element and a massage roller for focused massage. The unit is easy to handle and drain due to its light weight design and convenient drain outlet. Safety features include slip-free rubber feet and a splash protection guard.
How easy is it to use?
FB14 is light and easy to carry even when filled with water. This makes it easy to enjoy a relaxing foot bath anywhere in your home. Some users report sitting in the garden to enjoy foot spa treatment! When used indoors, you needn’t worry about damage to your floors or dangerous spills thanks to the removable splash guard. These features make use safe and cleanup quick and easy (or even nonexistent). This foot spa has a drain outlet, so it is easy to drain off the water (especially if you are outside!) The automatic cord winder makes storage simple and clutter free.
What accessories are included?
When you open the box, you will find:
- An FB14 Bubbling Foot Spa
- A Massage Roller Attachment
- An Instruction Manual
- A Three Year Certificate of Warranty
Key features of Beurer FB14 Foot Spa
- Design – the simple control knob is located on top of the machine toward the back for easy viewing and access. The roomy design accommodates larger feet. Men like the colour scheme.
- Portability – The unit is light weight & easy to empty.
- Affordable – the product is a good value.
- Heating – some reviewers complain that the floor of the unit becomes too hot after a few minutes. Others complain the water does not stay hot enough.
- No dry massage – the foot spa cannot be operated without water (i.e. for dry, vibrating massage).
- Accessories – some users say that the massage roller attachment falls off.
- Noise – The motor is a little noisy.
- Small size – the unit holds too little water.
Anything else you should know?
It’s important that users understand that the heating element is intended to keep water warm and not to heat it up. It’s best to start your foot spa experience with very warm water so that you can enjoy uninterrupted massage and foot treatment for an extended period of time. If you do experience overheating of the water, turn on the bubbles. This will help aerate and cool the water.
The orange and white color scheme seems to be more universally popular than the standard pink and white scheme. It is an especially good choice if you are seeking a foot spa as a gift for a man.
The Beurer FB14 Classic Foot Spa is a good, basic, affordable foot spa option that is suitable for both men and women. The design is light, simple and roomy to comfortably accommodate larger feet. While this option in foot spas does not include a lot of bells and whistles, it is a good choice for people who value ease of use and portability at an affordable price.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: >> Click to see today’s price
Beurer FB14 Foot Spa Review
Beurer FB14 Classic Foot Spa is a good, simple, light foot spa option that is a good choice for people who value ease of use and portability at an affordable price.