The Babyliss Professional Foot Spa is excellent for relieving tension and stress and soothing achy, tired feet with a winning combination of bubbles, heat and massage. It is a reasonably priced, compact, simple, yet powerful foot spa that the majority of users like very well.
In fact, many people who have had a Babyliss foot spa and then try another brand end up going back to this tried and true favourite for dependable and satisfying foot care.
What are you buying?
The Babyliss is a well-made home foot spa from an established and respected company. This model includes an internal water heating system to keep water at a comfortable temperature. The base is ergonomically designed for comfort and has a bubble strip positioned centrally for unobstructed use. The built in splash guard protects your floors and prevents potentially dangerous spills.
The unit provides three choices in foot spa enjoyment. Choose from:
1. Massage Only
2. Heat & Bubbles
3. Heat, Massage & Bubbles
The attractive baby blue and white color scheme makes this spa a good choice for men or women.
How easy is it to use?
The Babyliss Foot Spa is very easy to use and very relaxing. Many users like to add essential oils to the water to include aromatherapy in the home spa experience. Bath salts can also be used without worry of clogging the bubble maker (as can happen with some other types of foot spas). The built in foot guard helps prevent splashes and spills, and the maximum fill line makes it easy to know just how much water you need.
NOTE: Be careful not to overfill as this will interfere with bubble production.
What accessories are included?
Two interchangeable massage attachments come with the foot spa.
Key features Babyliss Foot Spa
- Design – splashing is minimal, and the splash guard really keeps it under control.
- Size – The tub is generously sized to accommodate larger feet but still this is a light weight spa that is easy to manage.
- Heating – the spa keeps the water warm nicely. Water stays warm for about twenty minutes.
- Value for money – the product is a good value for the price. Excellent for keeping feet in good condition. It’s a great way to relax and cheer up after a bad day.
- Simple – use is simple and easy.
- Noise – some users say the motor can be a bit noisy while others say it is quiet. Either way, placing the tub on a towel helps reduce the sound level.
- Cleaning – some users say that emptying the spa can be a bit difficult.
Anything else you should know?
If you are suffering with hard skin on your heels or elsewhere on your feet, Babyliss provides excellent softening treatment. Soaking for twenty minutes is very helpful prior to hard skin removal. It also makes nail cutting a lot easier. The ability to add essential oils and bath salts aids even further with this problem.
If you have never had a foot spa before, the Babyliss Professional Foot Spa is an excellent choice for a starter. It is sturdy, simple and easy to use, includes the most important attachments and is available for an attractive price from a respected manufacturer.
Where to buy?
- Amazon UK: >> Click to see today’s price
Babyliss Foot Spa Review
Babyliss Professional Foot Spa is sturdy, simple and easy to use, includes the most important attachments and is available for an attractive price.