I hope we all can agree on how important foot care and pedicures really are for every woman. Despite the importance, many of us still choose to ignore their feet or just don’t pay enough attention to them.
Is it that difficult? Why can’t we spend 1 hour every week doing a simple at-home pedicure? At-home pedicure tools are beauty essentials that every woman should have in their bathroom; however, many ladies keep complaining that they don’t really know what to buy to take care of their feet.
So I’ve approached dozens of top beauty/lifestyle/parenting bloggers with one very simple question:
Which three (at home) pedicure products/tools would you recommend to everyone to keep their feet and nails in good condition?
14 amazing ladies participated. Thank you so much!
Responses are listed in the order I have received them:
Gemma Mills – My Mills Baby
I’ll plump for Body Shop’s peppermint foot lotion – really refreshing and naturally deodorising. Also Doc Kelly’s heel balm – hard to get hold of but it’s just the best one I’ve ever used. Finally Clearzal’s tea tree foot soak – this is SOOO relaxing and smells insanely good.
Jane Duckworth – Jane’s World
Claire P – Yet another blogging mummy!!!
I reviewed this a year ago and I’ve been using it regularly ever since to help combat hard skin, callouses and corns.
- Sanctuary Spa Intensive Rescue Heel Balm
My heels cracked badly when son1 was born and my previously product wasn’t up to the job. I’ve used this on a daily basis ever since.
- Sanctuary Spa Moisture Locking Socks
I haven’t tried these yet, but they are top of my footcare wishlist. You can wear them overnight for really soft feet.
Natalie McDermott – it’s tilly lou
My 3 products that I use are:
- Foot File – I try to use this once a week to keep my feet nice and soft. Prevention is better then cure!
- Cotton Moisturising Socks – I wear these when I go to bed and slather my feet in foot cream.
- Burts Bees peppermint foot cream. – Fresh feeling and super moisturising!
Marie Medler – marvellousmarie
Kathryn Watson – The Kat Paws
The Boots Botanics Bamboo Moisturising Socks (Sorry their website is currently down) – These can be popped over a moisturiser on the feet in which you sleep with and wake up with super soft feet!
And of course the Micro Pedi itself due to ease of use, time and result!
Lydia Cooper – Dream big, the world is your oyster
I personally use a hand held manual scraper, which I use on the heels and the bottom of my feet. Moisturiser, so I can keep them nice and smooth. Finally I always make sure my toenails are short, filed and polished.
Melanie Edjourian – Melanie’s Fab Finds
I’d say the basics, nail clippers, nail files and a pumice stone to rub off dead skin.
Hayley Sweeney – Fashions Finest
The third product I use is Flexitol hard skin and callous remover cream. This product gently exfoliates hard skin while giving your feet moisture at the same time. This product retails at just under £5 and you can purchase it online or in Boots.
I would highly recommend all three of these products to keep your feet and nails in good condition.
Natalie Redman – UpYourVlog
Naville Torres – Inspirations have I none
- Your basic nail clippers to keep your toe nails neatly trimmed
- A moisturising foot lotion to apply before bed
- A pair of cosy socks to help skin absorb the lotion and wake up with beautifully soft feet
Rachel Hirst – U me and the kids
The three pedicure products/tools I use at home to keep my feet and nails in great condition are:
- A moisturizing cream which I apply at night and wear with cotton socks throughout the night for a really deep moisturizing treatment
- A pumice stone whilst in the shower to remove hard skin
- Good quality clippers to keep my nails at the correct length
Melissa – Melissa Jane Lea
They would be:
- The Ped Egg: a nice easy way to remove dead skin and it’s so convenient to use
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Nail Care Oil: a super moisturising oil to keep nails looking their shiny best
- Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing polish in Fuchsia – the staying power of a gel pedicure with a drugstore price, and a gorgeous summery colour
Claire Way – Clairey Sweetie
The three (at home) products and tools I use to keep my feet and nails in good condition are:
- Scholl foot file -just a simple hand held manual one (I would LOVE to try the new MICRO Pedi!).
- Nail file and scissors, and then I’ll finish off with
- Nail varnish – I often pick a pastel shade to add a pop of colour to my feet!
Want to know first about the best footcare deals?
Simply enter your name and email below and get a priority access to the best footcare deals in the UK.
Thank you for entering our email list.
Something went wrong.